An easy way to send clients (or parents) a copy of progress reports is turn the report in to a pdf and send it by email attachment.* The graph and the colors are preserved in a .pdf.
Here is how:
1. If you don't have print-to-pdf function installed on your computer download one. There are many free ones that you can download from the internet. (For example: doPDF)
2. Open the client's report that you want to send.
3. Click the PRINT tab.
4. In the print box that pops up locate the Printer Name drop-down and select the .pdf (e.g., doPDF)
5. Save the .pdf file to your computer (maybe in a folder you have set up specifically for that client).
6. Send the client/parent an email and attach that .pdf.
* NOTE: You might want to be sure the parent has signed a permission form allowing you to communicate with them by email, with a disclaimer acknowledging that they understand that the contents of email may not always be secure and may be subject to privacy violations. (Such a statement is included in the Lexercise Teletherapy Informed Consent document.)